The Vibration Tester can display the parameters of “Displacement”, “Velocity” and “Acceleration” simultaneously; Applied to the periodic motion measurements to detect moving mechanical imbalances and misaligned. Designed for on-site measuring various mechanical vibration, for quality control, running time and prior equipment maintenance data. Selection of high-performance accelerometers to achieve accurate, replicable measurement It has a bearing condition measurement function.
- Can display the parameters of “Displacement”, “Velocity” and “Acceleration” simultaneously.
- In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
- Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
- Individual high quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Wide frequency range (10Hz – 10kHz) in acceleration mode.
- AC output socket for headphones and recording.
- Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope.
- Bearing condition monitoring function.
- Use USB data output with connection PC.
- Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
|Displacement : 0.001 – 4.000 mm equivalent peak-peak / 0.04 – 160.0 mil|
|Velocity : 0.1 – 400.0 mm/s true RMS / 0.004 – 16.00 inch/s|
|Acceleration : 0.1 – 400.0 m/s² equivalent peak / 0.3-1312 ft/s² / 0.0-40g|
|Displacement : 10Hz. – 1kHz.|
|Velocity :10Hz. – 1kHz.|
|Acceleration: 10Hz. – 10kHz.|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature : 0 – 50˚C|
|Humidity : below 95% RH|
|Analogue Output||AC output 0 – 2.0V peak full scale (load resistance: above 10k)|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5vAAA (UM-4) Battery|
|Size||140 x 70 x 30mm|
|Weight||130g (Not including Batteries)|
|Main Unit, Magnetic suction seat, Probe (cone) / Probe (spherical), Portable box, Brochures, Piezoelectric sensor, Carrying Case, Operation Manual|
|Optional Accessories||Headset, USB data output, RS-232 data output, Bluetooth™ data output|